TERMS OF SERVICE
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
- Target Park will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
- Target Park or its vendors do not accept liability for discharged batteries during or after the service has been completed. Please inspect your vehicle after the service is rendered to assure all interior lights, headlights, or running lights have been turned off.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking. Debit/Credit cards shall be processed by Authorize.net.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customer’s own risk.
- All orders placed require address, package, and vehicle condition verification. Service requests are not guaranteed at time of booking and may be cancelled at any time at the sole discretion of Target Park. Target Park reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Target Park reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing.
- Target Park will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered.
- We respect your privacy and will not share any of your personal information to any third parties.
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel any booking/detailing services.
- Failure to provide 48 hours advance notice of cancellation will result in the full value of the service being charged.
- Target Park reserves the right to take full payment if a booking is cancelled on the day without prior agreement.
- Target Park reserves the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
- Target Park reserves the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance with its staff levels, weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
- Failure to be present at the time and location of the ordered service will result in the full value of the service being charged.