This ticket allows you to park 2 hours before and 1 hour after the scheduled show.
– Lot – Uncovered
– Wheelchair Accessible
HOW TO REDEEM
– No need to speak to an attendant; your parking pass is validated by your license plate. Make sure your license plate that you provided is correct. Failure to do so will result in a ticket or tow.
– You may park anywhere that doesn’t say “Reserved”.
– Simply leave when you’re ready to go!
RULES AND REGULATIONS
– This facility does NOT allow in/out privileges. You CANNOT enter & exit more than once.
– Standard sized vehicles only. Due to size constraints, this location is unable to accommodate minivans, midsize and large SUVs, pickup trucks, and passenger vans.
– Please note that this location is self-parking only and only open during events at the MET Philadelphia
– POSIBILITY OF DOUBLE PARKING
Enter this location at 859 N Broad St. This lot is operated by Target Park. It is located on the southeast corner of N Broad St. and Poplar St.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
We are not responsible for postponed events, partial performances, or venue, date, or time changes. No refunds will be issued after purchase only if proof of no space availability is provided (pictures, speaking with attendant on site, etc.)
9/27 Bob Weir and Wolf Bros, 9/28 Raphael Saadiq, 9/29 Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, 9/30 Pod Meets World, 10/5 92.5 XTU Presents Jordan Davis, 10/6 Jerry Seinfeld 7PM, 10/6 Jerry Seinfeld 9:30PM, 10/18 Chris Tucker, 10/19 Daniel Caesar, 10/21 Lady A *NEW DATE*, 10/27 My Morning Jacket, 10/28 My Morning Jacket, 10/31 Kesha, 11/2 Wizkid, 11/3 Iliza Shlesinger, 11/4 Stavros Halkias 7PM, 11/4 Stavros Halkias 10PM, 11/5 Anthony Hamilton, 11/8 Yeah Yeah Yeahs, 11/11 Myke Towers, 11/13 NEEDTOBREATHE, 11/17 Joe Russo's Almost Dead, 11/18 Dope Shows Presents: Jeezy & Fabolous, 12/1 Lil Tjay, 12/6 Brett Eldredge, 12/9 Patti Labelle, 12/14 Tina Fey & Amy Poehler, 12/15 Tina Fey & Amy Poehler, 12/16 Tina Fey & Amy Poehler 4PM, 12/16 Tina Fey & Amy Poehler 7:30PM, 12/28 Nimesh Patel, 12/29 Gov't Mule, 4/26 Matt Rife 6PM, 4/26 Matt Rife 9PM, 4/27 Matt Rife 6PM, 4/27 Matt Rife 9PM