2053 Post Rd, Warwick, Rhode Island, US 02886 Get Directions
- All employees use PPE; protective mask and latex gloves.
- Employees are screened daily for COVID-19 exposure.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests in the lobby.
The parking lot and your vehicle is accessible 24/7
During these unprecedented times in the world, Target Park provides a unique valet parking experience. In order the experience the fullness of the service, please arrive at Target Park 15 minutes prior to the time you want to be at the airport. If you are taking a early morning flight out, note that TSA doesn’t allow passengers into the Gates until 4AM.
When you arrive at Target Park, attendants will, provide a full overview of the valet process, provide you with a link for retrieving your vehicle upon your return, comfortably take you in your own car to your drop off Airline, assist you with your luggage, then securely park your car in our well-lit lot.
Please choose the oversized vehicle parking product if you have a large SUV, Pickup Truck, or Full-Sized Van.
THERE ARE NO SHUTTLE SERVICES because you get dropped off in your car.
- Transportation is provided to the drop off point in the customer’s own vehicle for a more stress free and comfortable experience. At pick up, customers will be met at the Skywalk once more in the customer’s vehicle. (If a customer has overstayed their original booking, they will be charged the additional fee at that point)
- Customers will be picked up and dropped off 24/7 Print and Present your reservation upon arrival to Target Park
- Additional services like vehicle detailing are available upon request.
Additional services like vehicle detailing and indoor parking are also available by request onsite for additional fees. Indoor parking space is limited. Inquire for more details at check-in.
NO SHUTTLE. Airport transportation for TargetPark is provided in the comfort and convenience of customers' own vehicles. Traditional shuttle service not offered at this location.